Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
I can't find Dr. Spock in the phone book so who else could vulcanize these?
are ya outa your Vulckin mind?:laughing:

call a big rig tire shop:)

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I'm sorry to go off topic...but is there any way we can see a pic of the truck that can clear 54" boggers. I have been very curious to see a picture of these on a truck since they came out. ttt for ya

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Most places nowadays have nothing to do with vulcanizing. Find a old tire place that does tractor tires. Them slits are TINY. You could probably run a tractor tube if you wanted to. There is a place here that vulcanizes tires.

·
Registered
862 Posts
i had a 1'' hole in my side wall on my 47's i just put a boot in it and a 18 wheeler patch on the inside to cover the boot, and called it a day, hell i run 3 pounds of air in my tires no problem's even at 50 mph....

if i wanted a monster truck size tire i would take them off your hands, with know consernes,

i think that is a hell of a price

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
what a ghey rig....good thing your sellin the tires.

·
Registered
862 Posts
i called 4WP today they gave me a price of 2,400 + Tax, how did you pay 3,000 for them that seems high

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
I have had these tires for about 2 months. I got them when nobody else could so yea they may have cost a little more but, BTW 4 wheel parts price is $658.99 a tire. So if think my price is too high then thats your opinion. It still saves you $630!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Just noticed the "King Kong" on the rock rings... wowzers:clown:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts