Pirate 4x4 banner

801 - 820 of 858 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Man is that one beautiful cab... I love the attention you're putting into making everything perfect but I'm getting impatient on seeing this driving :laughing:

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
Thanks whitneyj, the cab has needed a lot more work than we initially thought...but I'm good with the process/result.

Trust me, I've had to learn patience on this deal! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
I think the word you are looking for is perseverance;

"steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success"

You don't f*****g give up:beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I just came across this thread, I missed it over the past years somehow. This thing is going to be a stunner! Your work is amazingly clean!

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #806
I just came across this thread, I missed it over the past years somehow. This thing is going to be a stunner! Your work is amazingly clean!
Thanks Sask466!

We're still working on polishing the body work before paint. Doors have been re-hung though...gaps are looking really good and the lines are nearly perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
This thing is going to be too nice to use :laughing:
Travis..

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #810

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
It has been a while, almost afraid to ask

Update?

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #814
It has been a while, almost afraid to ask

Update?
10 year project love it
It hasn't changed much over the summer, but it's still moving slowly forward. Our painter buddy has been building a house and that's taking a lot of his time. We've also jumped into a complete rebuild of our old burb that has kept us tied up all summer...it's about done and we will jump back into the 58.

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
It hasn't changed much over the summer, but it's still moving slowly forward. Our painter buddy has been building a house and that's taking a lot of his time. We've also jumped into a complete rebuild of our old burb that has kept us tied up all summer...it's about done and we will jump back into the 58.
What the hell kind of teasing BS is that? Moar pics please!

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #817

Attachments

801 - 820 of 858 Posts