Pirate 4x4 banner

821 - 840 of 858 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool build. Good to see this long term build not die.
:smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #827
Badass builds as usual! Been following this build from the beginning! I love it!
Thanks!

"MERICA.....unreal ....:usa:
We waited 2 yrs for that plate to become available...:usa:

@RockTonka--any updates? We're all waiting to see this thing with some color. In the meantime, thanks for the pics of the outstanding Suburban.
No color yet...sucks, but it will happen. Thanks on the burb!

Cool build. Good to see this long term build not die.
:smokin:
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #830
wow very cool build:smokin:
Thanks man, appreciate that!

We're still polishing the body work...pics from today. I know it doesn't look a lot different, but the devil is in the details.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Thanks for updating I had forgot about this one, one of my favorite threads to watch!!

HOWEVER--if you don't hurry up and get the 58 done those lightning holes will be old school and you will have to start all over and fill them back in::flipoff2::flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #836
Oh nice 57 4 door...
It'll be a nice cruiser when we're done...Thanks PE.

You do got your work cut out for you. It's a good thing you have unlimited money and no job, wife or kids to slow you down.
I'm not sure I could go any slower...

Thanks for updating I had forgot about this one, one of my favorite threads to watch!!

HOWEVER--if you don't hurry up and get the 58 done those lightning holes will be old school and you will have to start all over and fill them back in::flipoff2::flipoff2:
Thanks man...appreciate your following along. Honestly though, I couldn't care less about what's trending or not...it's simply about what we like.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
WOW!!
One of the few threads I come back to pirates for, where did you get the "chevrolet" stamping on the firewall panel? Looks great by the way

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #840
That looks awesome waiting to see it back on the frame

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Thanks PE...we're working that direction...still!

WOW!!
One of the few threads I come back to pirates for, where did you get the "chevrolet" stamping on the firewall panel? Looks great by the way
Thanks! The Chevrolet stamping is the from the valve cover of the original straight six...wanted to include something from that drivetrain.

821 - 840 of 858 Posts