Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG fucking knot right between my buddies eyes!:lmao:
I let him shoot it for his first time today and he said that will be his last!:laughing: the recoil on thing thing is NASTY and the scope nailed him right between the eyes. I almost pee'd my pants laughing at him.

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
my buddy has a small [i cant remember exactly] 308 or 273 lever action winchester rifle. same thing, very light + very big bang = 2" crecent shaped scar over his right eye.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didnt think he would hurt himself shooting the damn thing or i definately woulda been rolling video. guess i know now for the next person that wants to shoot it. they may be a little hesitant though if i say hang on let me get the video camera out.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
40,287 Posts
Buddy of mine got one of those shooting my .270 20 years ago. I still feel bad about it as I saw what was about to happen before he pulled the trigger & just froze. Cut him good. He looked at me and said, "how's it look". I looked at him, saw his skull, and said, "It's not bad". He got a bunch of stitches for that one :(

I'm always REAL concious of where my face is before I touch off my .338 :laughing:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Buddy of mine got one of those shooting my .270 20 years ago. I still feel bad about it as I saw what was about to happen before he pulled the trigger & just froze. Cut him good. He looked at me and said, "how's it look". I looked at him, saw his skull, and said, "It's not bad". He got a bunch of stitches for that one :(

I'm always REAL concious of where my face is before I touch off my .338 :laughing:
Too funny. I know of quite a few guys who have scars above their eyes where the hammer came back on them when doing one handed shooting with single action .454 Casulls. I've got the Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull and it's a handful to be sure. No scars yet though... ;) Double action (different frame profile), long arms, and hold it with both hands... :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've wrecked two pairs of sunglasses from the scope on the same .30-06. Always hits me right on the bridge of the glasses. I can't seem to learn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts