Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
can i hate trump and the CPP? is that allowed in your safe space world? drink covid. :flipoff2: also your strawman argument is pretty weak. like your orange leader.

No, blaming trump for the economic problems & unemployment claims was weak. Unless you think this virus should not effect the economy at all. Especially when so many businesses were forced to shut down by the GOVERNMENT not Trump. Dont forget the CDC panicked the heard not Trump.

Your trolling has been weak recently as well so its no surprise you missed the mark again. :flipoff2:

Hate Trump all you want. But remember you look as dumb as the TP hoarders blaming him for something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
No, blaming trump for the economic problems & unemployment claims was weak. Unless you think this virus should not effect the economy at all. Especially when so many businesses were forced to shut down by the GOVERNMENT not Trump. Dont forget the CDC panicked the heard not Trump.

Your trolling has been weak recently as well so its no surprise you missed the mark again. :flipoff2:

Hate Trump all you want. But remember you look as dumb as the TP hoarders blaming him for something like that.

you missed my point sir. keep up. ill keep trolling. you'll keep trying to explain things to me like i'm actually gona listen. I got nothing but time with my new trump bucks.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
It will be interesting once people get past that initial 1-2 week forced vacation feeling from work and shit starts getting real.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here folks!
The fucking natives will become restless and it won't end well.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here folks!
The fucking natives will become restless and it won't end well.

I feel for the urban city areas. They will get hit first and hard. As well as probably have the most police resistance. So that means most of the dogs will be shot. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
49 Posts
i didn't realize a democrat was in the office of the president. I thought he took credit for all the gains in employment. :flipoff2:
So the President shut the economy down ? seems to me all the chicken little democrats did that with there fear mongering .

You know never let a crisis go to waste , now we can implement our brand of governing where we couldn't before.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So the President shut the economy down ? seems to me all the chicken little democrats did that with there fear mongering .

You know never let a crisis go to waste , now we can implement our brand of governing where we couldn't before.:flipoff2:
ummm wut? how they are going to implement anything. they're dont control the senate or the white house. this makes no sense at all. are you ok? do you have the covid?

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I can't wait to see the spin by Dems on these unemployment numbers in political ads. It should be epic, after it is Trump's fault! He fired everybody! :flipoff2:

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
I feel for the urban city areas. They will get hit first and hard. As well as probably have the most police resistance. So that means most of the dogs will be shot. :flipoff2:

Once enough police get sick and are off the streets, the hood rats will take notice, and crime will start to go up. I'd expect to see a ramp up in violent crimes and property crimes. It's actually kinda already happening.

But I think we're still a few years away from roving bands of thugs wearing assless chaps firing flaming harpoons at gasoline tankas...

·
Registered
66,761 Posts
Once enough police get sick and are off the streets, the hood rats will take notice, and crime will start to go up. I'd expect to see a ramp up in violent crimes and property crimes. It's actually kinda already happening.

But I think we're still a few years away from roving bands of thugs wearing assless chaps firing flaming harpoons at gasoline tankas...

which is exactly what you're hoping for

bang bang and all that shit

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Haterz gonna hate.<a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0" alt="" title="flipoff2" >:)</a>

That's harsh. More like

Faygots gonna fayg

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
and how, exactly would things have been different? had we known sooner we wouldn't have needed a shelter in place? the virus wouldn't have come here because we knew it existed and we ruined its surprise attack?
Are you seriously trying to imply that by brushing off a pandemic for three months then nothing else could have been done?

They could have started contact tracing the first known US carriers. They could have isolated them. They could have done testing in airports. They could have used that time to develop a test, like every other first world country on the face of this goddamn rock. You cannot be so ignorant to believe that because we did nothing, that nothing could have been done.

Taiwan, the country with millions of Chinese citizens coming in regularly, has ~400 cases because they tested people, and isolated the ones that were sick. Guess what, they’re not shut down. We’re supposed to be the most developed country in the world, and now we’re the sickest because of inaction.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts