Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 60" springs I want to use for an soa up front. They look like they would work but were the spring mounts to the axel is not center but about 10" offset. These probably came from a car it also had a 9" attached to them and they are 2 1/2" wide. Will these work?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Making that a yes, they can be made to work and will flex great. Of course the stock mounts won't work and you may need to extend the frame.

P.S. F-150 was a hint, do a search, I believe 66CJDean is running those on his CJ-5.

P.P.S In the future, you might want to give us a clue as to what kind of Jeep you have...

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
Kreep said:
Making that a yes, they can be made to work and will flex great. Of course the stock mounts won't work and you may need to extend the frame.

P.S. F-150 was a hint, do a search, I believe 66CJDean is running those on his CJ-5.

P.P.S In the future, you might want to give us a clue as to what kind of Jeep you have...
66CJDean runs Dakota springs which are similiar - I copied his setup :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
From what I have seen F150 springs are 57", but that's the closest thing I know of.
They should work fine, set up correctly.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
keith strong runs f150's in the rear. Rockslut runs close to them, but they are j-truck. There is enough on the board to set it up. I am using these on the rear of my YJ... soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts