Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I figure it's a little late but heres were I am at with my build Jrodd been bugging the hell out of me to get it on here.

44 HD front still leafs there chevy 52's
welded spiders 4.10's
Corp 14 rear locker 4.10's
three link rear suspension on coils
231 buick V6
turbo 350 trans
toyota gear box
40" ground hawgs on 16.5's
All major cage work is 2" dom the rest is 1 3/4 dom except a few braces

well anything else just ask an i'll try to keep it going an current now
oh yeah it started as a 60 willy's mail jeep

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
no love for the newb, your cage needs more support, and your suspension needs more triangulation! :lmao::flipoff: now go back in the shop and work on that pile, and dont report back until you have something good to talk about, and where in the fuck is the tech?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
no love for the newb, your cage needs more support, and your suspension needs more triangulation! :lmao::flipoff: now go back in the shop and work on that pile, and dont report back until you have something good to talk about, and where in the fuck is the tech?:flipoff2:
X2. I just did say anything cause I didnt want to be the asshole.:flipoff2: But you do a good job at it.
Edit: JEEPS are for delivering mail.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I was told that I need TECH not sure if this is what I need but I'm posting this build for advice an ideas on what the hell I can do with this shitty front end till i get a 60 an any advice on finishing my front tubing an rear exo.

Let It Rip

·
Registered
886 Posts
X2. I just did say anything cause I didnt want to be the asshole.:flipoff2: But you do a good job at it.
Edit: JEEPS are for delivering mail.
Hay :mad3::flipoff2:My jeep rocks bitch.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Looks good now get It finished so we can bash on it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looks good now get It finished so we can bash on it.
You going to the con for the 4th of july? We are heading down either wednesday night after work or early thursday morning. Let us know if your going.

·
Registered
886 Posts
You going to the con for the 4th of july? We are heading down either wednesday night after work or early thursday morning. Let us know if your going.
I will be there all week I am going down monday.:smokin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey wait i thought this thread was for tech not making arrangments for you two to hook up in the woods last time i checked deliverance was on the east coast

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I will be there all week I am going down monday.:smokin:
Sweet save us a spot. Where are you going to be setting up camp? We are thinging around Buck or close to it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
hey wait i thought this thread was for tech not making arrangments for you two to hook up in the woods last time i checked deliverance was on the east coast
We are taking you with us. "Now squeal like a pig boy". :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Looks good, would look better with the chick that delivers my mail driving it though, but you'll do!!!

Wondering about the thickness of the coil mounts? Be careful with the thickness of those. The heavier axles tear apart suspension parts pretty fast.

What your height and skid plate clearance measurement? Looks a little tall, might be able to lower it a couple inches by reducing size of the front leaf mounts and mounting the rear upper coil plate a little higher.

·
Registered
850 Posts
please tell me you are keeping that rig RHD. shitty front end? i dont understand.

·
Registered
311 Posts
buy some new body mounts

why ground hawgs? why make it LHD like almost every other rig in the US, why the funky little bends in the back tubing and why are the door bars so high?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts