Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 14 bolt cut down 6" on the long side and comes with axles, a welded carrier with stock 4.10's in it and working fine, disk brakes and was under a CJ so the spring pads are at 27.5" but you can cut them off if needbe. It is complete and ready to run.
$550 takes it.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot he also has a spare axle that goes with it.

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
Dean, my brother is looking for narrow axles for his CJ7. Is the pumpkin centered on this one? Disck brakes on it working fine?
We're very interested in this axle. Email me or I think you have my number somewhere. Thanks man!!

ps. Got any fronts that would work with it? What Lug is the 14?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pinion is offset some but a friend of mine is running the same setup in his cj5 with no problems. Everything is working fine to my knowledge he is just going to full width front and rear so he is getting rid of his old stuff. This is still 8 lug and runs stock axles so no custom ones needed.

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
So what do you think? About 2" offset or 3 mabe? I know if it's in that range, it wont make a difference. Plus he's going Vortec and T18 so the rear shaft will be nice and long in a 7.
Disc brakes, did I read that right?
What about a narrow front 8 lugger? got any to go with it?
I'll talk to him tonight to see if he wants it.

Thanks Dean.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to see what the offset is cuz I don't know. Yes it has disks on it. I know it runs the same length axles and a 14 bolt has a 1.5" offset pin in the carrier so it will probably be 1.5" or 3" but not sure. I called him so hopefully he will get back to me soon with the info.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep it is 3" to the passenger side.

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
pm'd ya back dean. I think my bro will take it. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts