Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had my fun with this one and it's time to move on.

63' 404 unimog
The rig is in very good condition and street driven. Currently licensed and registered. Again - this mog comes with a current CALI pink slip; registered as a 63' Merc. I recently went through the entire rig and serviced everything.

crawler gearbox 356:1 final
39.5x20 iroks
internal beadlocks
electric fan
rock lights
power brakes

- new master cylinder
- carb rebuild
- filters
- new t-case seal
- batteries
- fluids, plugs, ect.

Everything on this rig works including the mp light, heater, wipers, turn signals and even the horn.

Rig comes with canvas top and door frames, full set of crawler coil suspension, and the original fold down benches in the back if you want to swap them out. I'm running the stock coils for the street.

Its a badass rig and a ton of fun. It will do any of the local trails and is very streetable. It's my DD on the weekends around town:D

I think it seats 12 in the bed :eek:

SOLD

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
that didnt last long.
Yeah, I really debated to keep it and still may. Problem is I'm not really huge on owning toys that doent involve the family. I was originally going to hack the thing up into a doka cab and put a little mini dump bed on it, but it's just too clean to destroy. I still may be forced to do it as the potential buyer market looking for vintage military vehicles is a little soft:laughing::laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts