Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, unfortunately this must go. I bought this two years ago as a project, but because of a mean homeowner's association and grad school, it must go. It is a complete 66' hardtop 6 cylinder, three on the tree. The body is in rough shape and may be rebuilt if someone had the time for it, it could also be parted out, could make a good buggy project, or even rebuilt using a fiberglass tub. There are no seats in it as they were rotten and the floor plans were rusty as well. The price also includes a 74' Dana 44 (complete drum to drum) to replace the weaker Dana 30. It also includes another Dana 20 T/C and a set of "C" bushings for the radius arms, The rolling chassis is in good shape (just scale rust). I am not trying to make any money off this just get rid of it for what I paid for the vehicle and the axle. Any additional questions can also be sent to my work email at [email protected] and pictures can be provided upon request.

I would be willing to just sell the Bronco and extra T/C for $500.00 if not interested in the D44

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts