Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok here goes the vehicle is my step sons, it is in Fremont, Ca.
68 3/4ton 2wd, newer small-block, Edelbrock torquer intake, 650 edelbrock carb, more than stock but still mild cam, turbo 400 w/ shift kit, dana 60 rear, electronic ignition conversion, body is straight but rough, needs a paint job, mild surface rust but nothing too bad, couple little quirks, but daily driver. he is asking $2,500 obo, or he wants to trade for something more gas friendly, like a 'zuk, toy', dats', mitsu', or import car of some kind, but needs to be in like condition(daily driver) what you got? His phone number is (510) 794-7182 give him a call any time. his name is Hayden

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
hmmm must see pics? i got a 59 rag top bug, or if i see it and like it i might buy it. details details. jiMMy

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
THE CHAD said:
will the toy pass smog?
should, new cat and carb and runs great! I just have not had time to check,I just took it for a little drive....it does run well:) I missed your call, try again I'm home:emb4:

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
i just want to see a pic of the truck, not a bunch of fucked up replies trying to post pics, lol, jiMMy

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
finally, ill help cuz im nice,

Attachments

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
has he towed anything with it? jiMMy

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
To all interested in this, I drove it and inspected it. It runs very good. Has good power, posi rear but likly 3:73's or higher, little slugish on takeoff, but not real bad. Shifts good and firm [shift kit] got under it and driveline nice and tight [2 piece w/carrier bearing] looks like most or all the tierods were replaced, tracks real true! has dual tanks with manual switch, gauges do not work, also has plumbing there for 3rd tank behind the seat. tires are very good too. It's a good truck, 1-10 I would rate it as a good 6, as far as driveabilty a 9 or 10. Jump in and drive it anywhere:) hope this helps you interested parties. I traded trucks, but there was a problem with my rig in the middle we traded back;) Got mine fixed now:D You guys won't be disapointed in this truck, it's nice. and as described.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts