Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
2,215 Posts
I love old trucks. everything is made of mo'fuckin' steel. Need to move some shit cause you made it more awesome? NBD. drink a beer, grow a beard, cut it, grind it, weld it back.
as a guy driving old ford iron and rocking a beard i approve of this statement :D

edit: just added that to my sig as its just that awesome

· Premium Member
2,215 Posts
is the new arm the same piece of tube all the way through? as looks like you stopped the tube at the first flat plate then added another after it? think it would be stronger if you put a hole in the plate and ran the tube all the way. either way new design looks better then the old arms :smokin:

· Premium Member
2,215 Posts
I keep getting lured towards aluminum high-flow heads but the $2500-$3k price tag scares me away every time.

So long as I'm faster than my buddy & his ranger, i'm still content.
i want a set of aluminum heads for my bbf but have a hard time with the price as well. always have to be the fastest one in the group, even if everyone i wheel with has been stepping it up so only a matter of time till i have to

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.