1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
That looks like a pile of cobbled together fuck.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
so its a clone of what they have been doing in the middle east for quite some time :D

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Fail

No real wrist support. Brilliant. Probably 15 lbs of recoil. :shaking: Next, it will show up here with the Randal Honey Badger video 10-lb Monkey Dude and a cast on his wrist and hole in the trailer ceiling. :confused: Oh, it has a muzzle break, that 'll do er'. "Sub MOA" no doubt. Where is the quail rail Pick ta thinny thingy for the TAck teh Fool lights and red spots shit ?? And, it's not even painted camo or black or some shit. No bayonet ??? :mr-t: Did I leave anything out ???

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
My wrist, eyes, and ears are in a little paint just looking at that.

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
ugh, that hurts my wrist just looking at it.

And how do you tactically reload each round with out taking your sights off the the zombie/obama/terriorist???

second thought, no jokes, looks hacked to fuck

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
I am not appreciative. It just reminds me of the interweb legendary poster

"Everytime you masterbate, God Kills a kitten"

That fucking masterbating POS is wretched devil spawn and will surely get many kittens killed. :flipoff2:

Seriously, other than flaunting the ATF, WTF ???

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
From the link, 2nd page.

We got yelled at for firing it one handed and unsupported, :mr-t::mr-t::mr-t: so we shot it from the bench on a rest.

The muzzleblast was reflecting off the table and slapping everyone pretty hard, :mr-t::mr-t::mr-t: you definitely have to be aware of whats around you when touching her off.

She cleared a bench on each side, :lmao::lmao::lmao:and caused people two benches away stop shooting.

Muzzleblast is quite intense, we need to set up a night shoot with a highspeed camera

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
and you get to shoot it lefty so you can run the bolt with the right!

I'd love to watch someone else shoot it.

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
shit son, ill do it! :evil:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
No real wrist support. Brilliant. Probably 15 lbs of recoil. :shaking: Next, it will show up here with the Randal Honey Badger video 10-lb Monkey Dude and a cast on his wrist and hole in the trailer ceiling. :confused: Oh, it has a muzzle break, that 'll do er'. "Sub MOA" no doubt. Where is the quail rail Pick ta thinny thingy for the TAck teh Fool lights and red spots shit ?? And, it's not even painted camo or black or some shit. No bayonet ??? :mr-t: Did I leave anything out ???
My wrist, eyes, and ears are in a little paint just looking at that.
ugh, that hurts my wrist just looking at it.

And how do you tactically reload each round with out taking your sights off the the zombie/obama/terriorist???

second thought, no jokes, looks hacked to fuck

There can't be recoil without muzzle velocity, which you aren't going to get much of with that short barrel.

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
The link talked about reduced loads, etc. True, there is a reduction in V due to the SHORT barrel. Care to speculate on the Velocity ? What is typical Mil surp MN ball ammo ? 180 grain at around 2750/2800 from a 29-inch barrel ? What does the mastebater have, 6-inches ?? :lmao: Maybe 2,200/2,300 fps ? As he said, they were clearing benches off, prolly from the break. Anyways, he's still got a butt load of recoil. As shown here on PBB, there is no grip. It's going straight back. The OP in the link mentioned another horrible sacrificial butchering, a broomhandle Mauser handle stuck on it like some weird psycho hybrid scene from the evil kid "extremely dangerous" in the movie Toy Story.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
The link talked about reduced loads, etc. True, there is a reduction in V due to the SHORT barrel. Care to speculate on the Velocity ? What is typical Mil surp MN ball ammo ? 180 grain at around 2750/2800 from a 29-inch barrel ? What does the mastebater have, 6-inches ?? :lmao: Maybe 2,200/2,300 fps ? As he said, they were clearing benches off, prolly from the break. Anyways, he's still got a butt load of recoil. As shown here on PBB, there is no grip. It's going straight back. The OP in the link mentioned another horrible sacrificial butchering, a broomhandle Mauser handle stuck on it like some weird psycho hybrid scene from the evil kid "extremely dangerous" in the movie Toy Story.
Those Hungarian brakes are particularly not nice.

A buddy stuck one on his PSL... even with the longer barrel, it was still shooting out 4 columns of gas/flames.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts