Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
So I'm wondering where he got a demilled mosin receiver. I've never seen one offered for sale...

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
So I'm wondering where he got a demilled mosin receiver. I've never seen one offered for sale...
really? no :flipoff2: no black text? I mean I am assuming you're trying to be funny or you totally missed the post just north of yours.

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Found this one just googling

Wonder what the gas tube is filled with :confused:

I'm loving the gunfuckery in this thread!!!! Definitly inspiring me to dig a bit deeper into my parts drawers and ponder some things!

·
Premium Member
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I wonder where he got the demilled Mosin receiver from? Ha ha

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I offer a demilling service. Send me any number of Mosin Nagants and a money order for $100 for the first one and $20 for each additional one and I will demill them and mail them back to you.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
This one?

It's still ugly as fawk.

But it got me to thinking...

What if... you take a schmidt rubin receiver and action.. and probably barrel, with it being a straight-pull, and make a functional gas piston for it similar to an AK, graft that onto an AK-style receiver so that everything works, and end up with a semi-auto 7.5 swiss...

as sacrilegious as that would be... it might be kinda cool...

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
This one?
Yes.

What if... you take a schmidt rubin receiver and action.. and probably barrel, with it being a straight-pull, and make a functional gas piston for it similar to an AK, graft that onto an AK-style receiver so that everything works, and end up with a semi-auto 7.5 swiss...

as sacrilegious as that would be... it might be kinda cool...
Annnddd... there's my next project. Now I need to swing by Cabela's to pick up that cheap K31 that doesn't have a mag.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts