Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally had enough time to make a few of these for you guys to try. Had a bunch of people asking about them so here they are. 6 bolt clocking ring that will work with D300's and other 6 bolt pattern NP cases. 7/8" thick for spacing on a few applications. No guarantees this will work for your application. $75 each to your door. Hardware is included! In stock ready to ship. See my other post for other products also.

THIS RING WILL NOT FLIP YOUR STOCK DANA 300 TO A DRIVER SIDE OUTPUT!!!! YOU WILL NEED MY FLIP RING TO DO SO.

DRIVER SIDE CLOCKING WORKS ON FACTORY DRIVER SIDE OUTPUT CASES WITH THE SAME 6 BOLT ROUND PATTERN AS D300 i.e NP208 241 AND MANY OTHERS

VIEW MORE DETAILS AND ORDER HERE: https://www.fourwheelsupply.net/products/dana-300-clocking-ring-rockcrawler-jeep-7-8-thick-ax15-aw4

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
What's the verdict on the 7/8 clocking ring ? Any issues ?

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is it possible to get one with only the 6 countersunk holes without the others drilled and tapped?
It is possible, I could do a couple like that on my next run. But, excuse my ignorance, But I dont understand why you would only need the countersunk thru holes?

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is possible, I could do a couple like that on my next run. But, excuse my ignorance, But I dont understand why you would only need the countersunk thru holes?

because i want to use it with a "dd machine box 4 rocks kit" and the other holes are drilled in a different spot so id have to have them drilled out later .
his ring is 1/4 inch and im pretty sure i need a 7/8ths to fit a ford 205 to clear the idle shaft and nut wich sticks up about 7/8ths ..

1 - 20 of 208 Posts