Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know u saod noone has had input problems... Same setup for both the aw4 and ax15 right, this will allow me to lay it as flat as possible to keep the center skid high?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do you offer a flip ring to run this transfercase as a drivers drop application on a 4r70w? If not a blank ring with only mounting holes to mount the ring to the case would work for me and I can drill and tap my own holes. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Didn't see it here or on your site ,what size are the bolts that hold this on.

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Do you offer a flip ring to run this transfercase as a drivers drop application on a 4r70w? If not a blank ring with only mounting holes to mount the ring to the case would work for me and I can drill and tap my own holes. Thanks in advance!

I do offer a flip ring in both 3/8" $50 and 7/8" for $70 On shelf ready to ship!

·
CNC Machine Shop
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Offering a blank (non drilled) 3/8 and 7/8 ring. Will be drilled and countersunk with 6 bolt pattern and milled bore for tight fit on input housing, just not drilled and tapped. Can be used as a spacer or a DIY custom clocking ring, where you drill and tap your holes exactly where you need them. Here is a pic. will be adding to product line on website later today. $30 for 3/8 and $40 for 7/8

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sweet! This is exactly what Im looking for, No more guessing if the pre drilled holes will l line up correctly. Ordering one asap!

81 - 100 of 208 Posts