Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigMo Sale the house,sale the Wife, sale the Kids, It's a 55 Nomad how offen dose one sale for less than $25.000. Just kidding about saling the house. You have to have some place to park it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(It $15.000) if it was $ 1.500 it would have sold last weekend 10 min after I pulled it out of the barn were it been in for the last 10 years.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well thats true to :) My moms dream car is a 55 Nomad and I didnt read it good enough I guess:rolleyes: Sorry but I wish I had the $$ to buy my mom something like that but definately can't afford that:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brad the 73 is not a 4x4. and I have the title and it has been nonop should be no back fees. the same thing for the 78 van and the Nomad. Big Mo most people buy things like the Nomad for them selves, But buying it for your mom is way cool. She would be very proud of you for just the through I'm sure. Maybe some time you will come across the right deal on one, I hope so! Bill

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
make offer on the 73 or 78 The 78 van has a complete propane set up for small block chevy both have 14bolt rears + lots of parts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
78 chevy 1 ton van, short wheel base. With complete propane set up for Chevy V-8.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts