Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 6" superlift coils for sale. 75 plus shipping.

and some home brew exteded radius arms. Arms are 13" longer than stock, have greassable-rebuildable RE express johnny joints on the ends, come with brackets, cross member, poly c-bushings and all hardware. The bolts are sleved also with some 1/2" dom tubng to keeps the brackets frm bending in or tweaking the frame. 300 plus shipping.

If your doing a sas I can sell the coil buckets superift adjustable track bar and everthing else if you need it.

everything is OBO.

·
Registered
510 Posts
How much to ship to pomona ca????Would you take 300 :confused: for everything???How long have you had it on your truck???Is it street worthy???Thanks

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes its street worthy. I changed my mind on when im pulling it out though. Im gonna put off the 60 swap for another month and I dont want my rig sitting around with no front end in it. so if your not in a big hurry for it let me know

·
Registered
285 Posts
how are you slinging the 60 under there? leafs? you just got these done didnt you? good luck man.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep I am going to use ford 57" leafs. And yes I just finished them a few months ago lol. Only wheeled em 3 times I think lol. I just got tired of changing u-joints :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
U joints where?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts