Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
73 Bronco new 351 windsor rebuilt C4 auto twin stick 20 4.88 gears detroit in back open front new 36" iroc's 3.5 inch suspension 2" body power brakes disc, brakes. Body is flat black and super straight. rockers have been cut out and small rust hole in windshield and some in tail gate rest is good no dents painted flat black runs super strong and drives perfect $6,000 obo

85 toy with 89 cab and 97 tacoma 2.4 twin cam motor turbo radiator 4 link rear all jonny joints with 16" sway away coilovers ifs rear 5.72 gears detroit rear lockright front longfield super axles in front. Complete tube rear 36" tsls 15x8 mrt 18 bolt beadlocks with 2" backspacing and rock crusher rings full interior cage full tubular front clip with fiberglass hood. all conected front to back. 2.5" yj springs in front with bilstien 5100 series shocks. Motor has been set back 6" and cab 4" , tranny is tucked so belly is flat with frame.
set up for 15 gallon fuel cell. truck runs and drives and stops perfect coilovers charged exc. needs fuel cell batt. and muffler... already set up for all. this truck is superlight weight, well built and almost all parts are new
$6,500
call for more details and email for pics 615 542 6201 [email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on at least look at these trucks this toy is twice as built as the rest for sale on here... make me some offers
I do have title for toy with lights in the rear you could put it on the streets

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
btt

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$5300 for the toyota less than the sum of parts
bronco pending sale
JP

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Middle Tn sent pictures let me know if you got them Via pm

·
Registered
60 Posts
I forwarded them to my dad, thanks. DO you have any interior pics?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
if you decide to part out, I'd be interested in the twin sticked d-20 outta the EB. if interested lemme know a price.

bump for ya either way :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dana 20

No parting out but I do have a dana 20 with auto adapter but no twin stick for $180 let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.