Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine has that and is looking for a front drive shaft. Is there a drive shaft he can pull off of anything else that will work. I'll rephrase...what drive shafts are comparable to that vehicle? Any help appreciated. Thx
Shniz

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
There is a really handy tool available that will tell you if a driveshaft from another vehicle will work in a matter of seconds. It's called a Tape Measure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMFG! That's it!!! I can't thank you enough. I guess those long hours spent studying at Cal Tech really paid off for you!!! Now I know, when in doubt allways go back to the tape measure. I'll do the research my self, unless anyone besides tape measure King knows what other vehicles have front drive shafts that would work. Thx again
Shniz.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Shniz said:
OMFG! That's it!!! I can't thank you enough. I guess those long hours spent studying at Cal Tech really paid off for you!!! Now I know, when in doubt allways go back to the tape measure. I'll do the research my self, unless anyone besides tape measure King knows what other vehicles have front drive shafts that would work. Thx again
Shniz.
69-75 IH 4x4 1/2T or 3/4T..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts