Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Update...

Would like to thank Dave in pulic , he was truly a stand up guy during this transaction. I have had very limited access to the Pirate board from over here this year (Afghanistan). I called Dave back in June or July to inquire about the CJ from way, way out in the middle of nowhere on a sat. phone. As a few days passed we agreed on a deposit and terms of the sale (all over the phone). A few months later its in my driveway waiting on my return. (Dave even delivered it to Ft Lewis,WA)

I was home for 2 weeks leave in late Nov and here is an update pic. i did as much wrenching/wheeling as 2 weeks would allow. (without the wife leaving me)

Again, many thanks Dave... we love the CJ. its not often that a deal could be made over the phone thousands of miles away.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
ya it's not often to people can make a deal over the phone and it go so smooth.kyle is a stand up guy and if you need a refferance on here just let me know. glad eveything work out so well and your happy with you new toy.Happy trails and keep the pic's comming Dave:smokin:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts