·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
76 Chevy Blazer with newer front clip
Lotta lift (suspension & body)
38.5x14.50x15 TSL SX's w/50% tread
15x10 Centerlines wheels
SB 350 with Q-Jet carb - Dual exhaust (sounds good)
Th350 trans with a big t-case maybe a NP205 ??
12 Bolt rear and Dana 44 front - 3.73's gears Shinny diff covers
Runs really good. Leaks oil, and trans fluid
Interior is ok, paint could be better.
Asking $3200 obo / or trade for whatever ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
deadandcompany said:
Come get it!!!
How low can you go? :D I just picked up a 89' xj with 3" lift and 31" bfg mt's last night. I could use a K5 though. :rolleyes: I had a 87' Dodge Ramcharger on 38's and loved that beast, but man the gas mileage sucked big time. I really thought twice before I went anywhere. I also had a 89' Pontiac Trans-Am so I drove that more as a dd. Nice rig Aaron. Have you wheeled this thing?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels like a champ, even on the rocks. Hill climbs with no problem, and in the mud is where it shines!! If you want to buy it from me Troy, I would get you a good deal. Would even drive it up have way to meet you. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
deadandcompany said:
Wheels like a champ, even on the rocks. Hill climbs with no problem, and in the mud is where it shines!! If you want to buy it from me Troy, I would get you a good deal. Would even drive it up have way to meet you. Let me know.
At our usual MC'D meet point. :D I cannot, but I've always wanted a K5. I had a 87' Ramcharger on 38's, but never a Chevy K5. I now have 4 jeeps and 1 car: 98' zj dd, 91' xj wheeler, 85' CJ 7 wheeler, 89' xj bought to sell for more $$$, 98' Pontiac Grand Prix ???76' Chevy K5 Blazer??? :D How much would you sell it for? How does it run? Does it leak like bad, tranny/engine. I kind of wish it was a 73-75' being a full convertable. My brother-in-law had a 74' that he never really got around to work on and then got rid of it for a tax writeoff. It had potential. My wifey don't likey. :) She is really getting tired of me buying and selling like this. Oh well, that's me and it's so much fun!
Troy

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doesn't leak oil too bad, but should be fixed. It has a two piece rear main seal, it would be easy to fix. If you want to make me an offer, pm me.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
deadandcompany said:
Doesn't leak oil too bad, but should be fixed. It has a two piece rear main seal, it would be easy to fix. If you want to make me an offer, pm me.
I really cannot man. I hope you do sell it and don't just give it away. How bad do you need the $$$? I need to start selling stuff. I might sell the CJ7 or the xj...??? I just have too many vehicles that I've accumulated and need to sell as well. If I can trailer the CJ somehow I would love to keep it. My wife and I kind of like the idea of having a wheeler/streetable rig so we can have the garage for our 2 dd. Life is so complicated or I'm just really spoiled!!! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
where u at? how far from sacramento ca? how dose it run besides the leaks? everything works on it? dose it have the smog stuff on it? what is up with the bumper got any pic of passenger side?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bumper is not bolted on very well. Everything works fine. I dont think it has a smog pump on it, I belive it has the bracketry for it. The passenger side is fine, no dents or anything. I can take a pic tomorrow. Im located in Reno, NV. Its about a 2 hour drive to Sac. It runs good!! I just bought it from a friend for a D.D. Then I got a more streetable Jeep, so I no longer need the Blazer. Let me know if you want it, I have someone else interested also.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
pablito2003 said:
where u at? how far from sacramento ca? how dose it run besides the leaks? everything works on it? dose it have the smog stuff on it? what is up with the bumper got any pic of passenger side?
This thing should be close to being smog exempt being that it is a 76'. I think 25 years or older vehicles here in Cali are exempt. They sometimes drag their feet a bit on moving up the year so I'd check it out, by making a few phones calls. It would be awesome if it was smog exempt, then you could run it as is without all the horsepower robbing crap. :D
I'd buy this thing from you in a second if I was going to use it in Northern Illinois where my family all lives. There is no smog testing there and lots of nice black Midwest mud to spin around in. These full-size trucks are lots of fun in the mud and where tight rock formations are nowhere to be found. :D
I'd stick a 14 bolt full floater in the back, change the dana 44 to 8 bolt. Gear it with 5.13's (I think that is as low as the 14 bolt goes) and spools front and rear and then let that mud fly!!! :rolleyes: Yea Haw!!!
Troy

·
Registered
232 Posts
can you ship for 2,500? if so ill take it

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cnesloney--ship to where??
Pablito--I work till 5pm tomorrow, would you like to see it after 5pm??
Bigred--Sounds like you want to buy it. McD's Sunday??

1 - 20 of 46 Posts