Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on my Cruiser for well over a year now and am probably going to end up having to sell it. I wanted to check and see if anybody on this board would be interested. The particulars are a crate 305 tbi with less than 10,000 miles on it, th350, np205, HD D44, FF 14bolt, full roll cage, all seats, doors, and top. It also has a safari rack. No dents and a dime size area of rust under drivers door just above the running board. Other than that, NO rust and she's pretty clean. Newer desert tan paint job (front fenders are painted, but weren't prepped- I still have plenty of paint). Oh, yeah. Chevy power steering with an uninstalled crossover arm for the flat top knuckles (IOW, no steering right now, but all you need is to machine the knuckle and fab a drag link). New 35x12.5 RVT 15's mounted on six lug wheels. You'd need to get some backspaced 8-lug wheels to fit them on the 3/4 ton front end. All you'd need besides the wheels would be drivelines, shocks, and brakeline adapters. I'm thinking $4500 for the package deal if you are willing to come get it with a trailer. If not, I'll have to figure something out. Anyway, if anybody is interested, reply or drop me an email at [email protected] . Thanks and sorry the message is so long. I just ramble on and on about my baby.
Jesse

1 - 1 of 1 Posts