Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bunch of parts for sale for 78/79 D44's. Shipping to the lower 48 states ONLY. Shipping will be via UPS ground. I will PM you a tracking code immediately after the package is sent. Payment by Paypal ONLY. Located in Williamsport, Pa

2 pairs of stock 5 lug D44 knuckles (need balljoints)- $25 per knuckle + shipping

2 pairs of stock D44 5 bolt spindles with caliper brackets- $50 each + shipping

One (1) Passenger side inner STOCK axle shaft for Full Width 78/79 D44- $25+ shipping

3 each of 19 spline STOCK Ford D44 stub shafts- $30 each + shipping

STOCK High Pinion D44 Diff cover. Will be cleaned and painted upon purchase- $30 + shipping (slightly banged up)

Photo's upon request.

Also have a Chevy D44 full width axle. Comes with high steer knuckles (passenger side WILL need machined/drilled/tapped. There is slight pitting on them) axle is clean. Comes with differential cover. No carrier, ring/pinion, or outer stub shafts. Inners will be included. - $150 pickup ONLY.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice bumpS

Will you sell/ship the outers from the chevy axle? I need knuckles, spindles, caliper mounts, stub shafts only... shipped to 31558.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bumpS

Will you sell/ship the outers from the chevy axle? I need knuckles, spindles, caliper mounts, stub shafts only... shipped to 31558.
:homer: Nope. They're my spares for my high steer ford D44 build. I picked the chevy axles up for penny's on the dollar with both knuckles drilled/tapped including Sky manufacturing high steer arms. So all that is not for sale.

I WOULD, however sell you the knuckles. I'll PM you some photo's

·
Registered
544 Posts
what you want for half ton ford knuckles and spindles to 65202? also do you have any 3/4 ton caliper brackets?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts