Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys I just recently installed a matching set of axels from a snow fighter truck, the question is I just realized that there is a round shim that was designed to be installed with the studs to go through it, it is thinner on one side of it and obviously thicker on the other side. It only came with one so the question is what side do I install it on, passenger or driver? It does look like the driver side is cambered in more than the passenger side, do I want the passenger side to camber in or the driver side to camber out? Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
it is just a camber shim and you don't have to install it a tall if u dont want to the Ford Kimber shims are very hard to findand you will have a hard time finding one to match for the otherside put the front and back together without it and check your camberI may have won but I dont kno how thick it isif you need it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an alignment done and sure enough the camber is different from driver to passenger side, it's -0.4* left and -0.2* right and the shim seems to be enough to make up the 0.2 degrees difference

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I've researched I put the shim between the spindle and nuckle right? And I'm assuming I want both sides to read -0.2* right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts