Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
78 Jeep CJ-5 has Dana-44's with ARB's front and rear, 4.56 gears, T-18 tranny with Granny low 1st gear mated to Dana-20 TC, HD drive shafts, Dutchman axles F/R, tires are 33 x 12.5 Mud Terrains on alloy Centerline wheels, Superwinch front hubs, has original I6 with Holley 4bbl carb on Offenhauser manifold, York compressor, 2.5 gallon tank, QD air attachments F/R, Full Roll cage, BestTop cover, CB radio, Optima battery, and Tons more. Comes with dedicated trail kit that has extra hoses, gaskets, compressor air up kit, all kinds of stuff a jeeper would need on the trail. Manuals, rebuild kits, reseal kits, etc... I also have a Ton of new parts that I never got around to putting on. This is an awesome trail rig for the price. You couldn't build up this kind of jeep for what I'm asking for mine. If interested please call 503-809-9632 and ask for Jim. I will gladly go with you on a short trail to try things out. I have a lot of pictures too, so email me for them and I'll send them out. Asking $5900.00 OBO

Here is the link to the ad in craigslist: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/car/411677294.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts