Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got my old buildup for sale or fpr parts, id rather see the whole truck go and get someone that wants to finish it and wheel it but anyway heres whats in it...

400 CID 6.6L (lots of miles) with edelbrock performer 400 intake and carter 4bbl carb. $150

np435 that still shifts like new.. np205 that needs new seals at the yokes. $100 for both

73 dana 44 closed knuckle front axle with leaf springs. $100

76 14bFF welded disk convertion, all new seals and new hub bearings, maybe 300 miles on it. $300

80's box off of an f250, never really found ou tthe year but many have argued. $200

the trucks in gordon PA and all ready to be taken as a whole or stripped down, ill take an even $600 for the whole truck, you can contact me here or call at (570) 590-7351 ask for mark.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Bump for a great deal. Wish you were closer.:(

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

give me offers guys, i will try my best to get the parts to you if you wanna make arrangements, the truck needs a little work to be finished, all thats missing is shocks and a front d-shaft and the squar tubing comes with it to make the front shaft

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
updates

drivetrain is being sold next week, still got the axles and the box for sale, will sell the rolling chassie for $300

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the front end is rather solid yet, i think the plastic grille might have one mounting ear broke tho, all the steel is solid tho

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why you selling it man?

few reasons,

no time to finish it, no abition to finish it, no funds to finish it, and i just lost interest but dont get me wrong i love this truck, was my first truck i ever owned and i spent alot of time/money on it but i got a good deal on a b2 that im fixing up and gunna build it up maybe next year

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

still got the axles, box, frame, cab (whats not rusted) and the front clip

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the guy never showd up or called about the motor/tranny/t-case, i still have it all, ill take $400 for the entire truck

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

someone has to want this kinda truck/drivetrain, i hate to see it go to waste

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

im getting ready to say screw it and chop it up