Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$7800, in Utah.

The short version:

Everything included for $7800: Professionally built 1.5" DOM 2 seater, Liberty hood and grill, low mile 4.3 vortec, new TH400, new 4.3 Atlas all 32 spline with adapter and shifters, new air Fox air shocks, new PRP competition seats and 4 point harnesses, narrowed 60's front and rear (stock guts, no rear shafts), 4 link rear, 3 link with track bar front, all new links with heims and hardware, aluminum floor and firewall, Wilwood masters, hydro assist setup.

The loooooong:

I got out of the scene for awhile, then bought a Jeep and got right back in. I bought this buggy to finish out and have decided my Jeep is really all that is needed for now. Really I want to race and am saving towards that goal. This rig was professionally built with about $18k into it, I have a lot of the receipts and can not believe what the original owner was charged for the work. The chassis, suspension, steering, drivetrain, seat mounts, etc. are all fully welded out. I was painting a trailer and decided to dust the chassis as I knew it would sit for awhile. The rig needs plumbed and wired, steering column, body panels and the axles assembled.

I have MORE parts, axle shafts, gears, lockers, wheels, tires, wiring harness, drivelines, radiator, etc. But the parts are all new, and I can use them for my Jeep down the road or on a future build. This listed price is to get someone into this thing cheap, so they can finish it out themselves as they can afford it. If you want a package let's talk, but I will not make much of a deal as I paid retail for everything I have. It would take me a week to get all my other parts together, they are scattered, I am a pack rat.

I will keep the trans and Atlas and knock off $2800 for them. $5000 WITHOUT the TH400 and Atlas, adapter and shifters.

I have rollers tires to load it. It was just brought home from my storage unit and hosed off.

Obviously if you are interested, you have many questions. Rather than spend an hour typing every little thing out, please let me know and we can have a chat.

In no way do I need to sell, or need the money for that matter. No trades, and really not very flexible on my price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buggy for sale

Buggy still for sale??? Sounds like you would take $5,000.00 for everything minus the tranny and t-case? What are the axles narrowed to? I am in Colorado so when would you be able to get all parts rounded up for pick up if you still have it?? Thanks!

·
Read Only
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Buggy still for sale??? Sounds like you would take $5,000.00 for everything minus the tranny and t-case? What are the axles narrowed to? I am in Colorado so when would you be able to get all parts rounded up for pick up if you still have it?? Thanks!
64 front, 63 rear.

I rounded everything up this week; it is ready to go.

I will take 5k and hang on to the trans, adapter, and atlas.

Lot's of interest the past few days but no deposit yet...

·
Registered
44 Posts
man that's a good deal wish I didn't just drop 2k in my powerstroke lol good luck with sell

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like it will work but I have a few more questions.

What is the measurement from the floor pan to the top of cage?
What is the inside with of the chassis?
What is the wheel base the links are set up for?

Let me know when you get a chance, also as long as the measurements work how do you want to deal with down payment?

·
Read Only
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like it will work but I have a few more questions.

What is the measurement from the floor pan to the top of cage? At your feet 46", when sitting in it I have 8" to the inside of the roof tubes. I am 6'.

What is the inside with of the chassis? At the B pillar 44". The PRP's are touching each other.

What is the wheel base the links are set up for? Currently at 106", the rear can go back as far as you want, forward 3-4 inches if necessary.

Let me know when you get a chance, also as long as the measurements work how do you want to deal with down payment?
PM Sent.

The interior of the rig in my humble opinion is more comfortable than my Tfab chassis. I am tall and broad and it fits like a glove. My legs are stretched comfortably and the side to side is perfect. My wife is 5'3 and can stretch legs, my buddies at 6' wanted me to put a pocket in the firewall on the passenger side for a bit more leg room.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like it will work

Well sounds like it will work for me. how do you want to get a down payment to you in order to make sure you hold it. Also when would be the best date to pick up? Please let me know. thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts