Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is the story. wedding coming up, i am moving north and need to sell the toys asap. this is a cj built last year.

narrowed axles to 59 rear and 60 front. rear dana 60, front dana 44 (3/4 ton) all 8 lug. 4.11 gears, welded front, and tracklock posi rear. (i am not positive of the name, but it is definetly a LOCKER/POSI). warn premium hubs on d44.

motor is a 258 striaght 6, valves tick, but it runs very strong. t-150 3 speed, dana 20 case. have a weber carb that goes with it, easily adapted to the 258. has power steering and power brakes. dual exhaust run off headers, sounds very good, and is strong.

15x10 wheels, 8 on 6.5 pattern. uniroyal 35x12.50-15 tires (75-80 %). wheels are 3 inch backspacing, bullethole, black. 4 inch lift skyjacker springs (sprung under).

has soft full doors, hard full dorrs, bikini top, and full hard top. has pioneer cd player in custom center console.

this jeep runs down the road very strong, drives great.

flaws in the jeep -- front passenger fender is dented in from a wheeling incident, steering box has a small leak from the seal. rear driver side leaf spring is very slightly tweaked from a wheeling incident, causing the jeep to lean maybe 1 inch to the right. either needs a new main leaf, or taken out and pressed back into shape. i drove this jeep everyday for 6 months exactly how it is, so i know it is very reliable. i also have a spare tranny and d20 that goes with it.

EDIT: forgot to mention--
jeep has Ramsey 8000 winch with roller fairlead, mounting, and controller already installed and working great. also has 1.25 inch lift shackles on it.

green primered paint, easy to paint it whatever color you like. not the prettiest color/paint, but body panels are in excellent shape except front passenger fender.

asking $3950. i need cash, not trades. will deliver it within 150 miles. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts