Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the auction today and bid on a 79 F250 that was hit on the bed. It had a front reverse cut 60, rear 60 and I believe a 205 transfer and some kind of manual trany. Everything was there but a bit dirty/greasy. Anyways, I dropped out of the bid at $775, as I am not curently looking for this type of thing and it sold for $825. But now I am kinda thinking I fawked up. So my question is what do you think a good price would be in the future should any more of these pop up.
Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
depending on how bad it is the entire truck could be resold for enough of a profit. my dads friend bought a 79 f1-- that was two wheel drive and painted it and resold it for 2200 he bought it for three hundred.

it all really depends on what you plan on do with it. under a grand for normal condition is fairly good in my book.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
just think of what you would have paid for the parts in consideration, when bought seperately.....I think you should have kept bidding.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
i'am with cliff hanger on this one i figure the front axle at a grand easy. so i am sure i would have went that far if it was all there. but i would have prefered to get it in the 500 range. just my 2 cent

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I was hoping for about 500 on this one, but no such luck. I was thinking a rev cut60 was probably worth a grand. Oh well, someone got a good deal, if there is a next time I'll go for it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Come up to B.C. and you get a runner for that price in CDN bucks.I think it was one of the SNORT boys bought one I spotted for them.Drove up and scooped it for $800CDN if I recall right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts