Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't miss out guys. I'm tempted to buy some of these and I don't even have a Toyota axle ! :D

Mike Bundrant said:
Yes, you read it correctly, $79! All Pro Off Road's new product, PROFIELDS, are on sale at this very special introductory price while supplies last. We'd like you to experience the quality of this product for yourself.
from this thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=199146

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,010 Posts
Better hurry... I heard supplies are flying out the door faster than you can IMAGINE :eek: :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Just hung up, they are gone, out finished, they will be getting one more shipment at the intro price. But didnt get a for sure date on when they would be in. So I was kinda of leary of giving them my money and waiting till??????

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
I bought a pair and I have a Dana 44. I called at 8:30 this morning and the phone was busy. It took me 10 tries just to get through.

·
Registered
429 Posts
when i saw this thread : :eek:

about 8 minutes later (after having ordered 2) and realising i didnt buy longs for 160 each 2 months ago : :D

now i have to get a locker for the front axle.. damn.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Told you, "Don't Snooze!!!"

Took ten minutes to get through and bought two sets yesterday and will have them tomorrow, glad I did'nt snooze!!!:)

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
just ordered a set or profields and chromos!!!!;) 2 weeks:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I got through and ordered just before noon today. Mine will be part of the second shipment, but still at the introductory price.

Why do I feel like I got swept up in something...?:)

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
luke said:

Why do I feel like I got swept up in something...?:)
its fun to go along with the crowd:rolleyes:

now lets all go jump off a cliff:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
getting mine next week !!!!! 2nd to last pair they had in this batch :flipoff2: Cant wait to abuse them!!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
I called at 8:00 on the dot and got the machine. I guess Jay got stuck in traffic. Anyway it took me another 30 min to get through but I got my set on the way asap. We'll see how they hold up in my cruiser- mobile. It's like 4500 lbs with 300 hp, 137:1 and 38.5 sx's. Ought to be fun.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
well... I got currently run longs in my rig, and I was contplating on getting a pair from AP just to be safe, well after reading this post, I figured out I missed the chance for the intro price.

I was woundering, how much will the Profields cost through the REGULAR price?

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
KarmirXJ said:
well... I got currently run longs in my rig, and I was contplating on getting a pair from AP just to be safe, well after reading this post, I figured out I missed the chance for the intro price.

I was woundering, how much will the Profields cost through the REGULAR price?
Yes you missed all right,:D you missed the part where AllPro says order now at this price and get them in 2 weeks......that might not be good today, but was yesterday. I read 2 or 3 people say that they ordered at that $ even though they sold out the 50 ( pair? ) they had in stock

·
Registered
372 Posts
Guess I ordered my Profields and Inners before the fifty were sold out cause I live on the east coast and they told me 2 weeks. Guess we'll see how these things hold up on the other side of the country.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts