Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One with 3.58's $100
One with 4.30's $150
Toying with the possibility of SASing my tacoma , therefore I may be interested in trades of some sort

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trades ? Offers ?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Offer?

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Sure it is a 4.30 and not a 4.10???
I would be interested if one is a 4.10

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is a 4.30 , I had 3.58's in my taco , then I swapped to 4.10's and then purchased a4.30 third . If you want a 4.10 third then make it worth my while to pull it again :D . I have a front 4.10 diff also if you are interested:D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be interested in that , susanville is kinda far . If I decide to do the trade could you meet in chester ? Do you have any closeup pics ?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the fact of the matter is I need the cash , I'm on workers comp right now and bills are due and cash is short

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
top:p

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
$100 shipped for the 4.30?

Actually where is Red Bluff
I might be able to pick up.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will do 150 shipped for the 4.30 , I'll be breaking even then . Red Bluff is close to Chico , Far from Vegas

·
pimping sparks&smoke
706 Posts
Damn it! you should have taken those sliders! I'll get more for em' than you originally wanted for the 3rd (always do), and the buyer always takes care of shipping!:flipoff2:
Just clowning you cuase I saw your bid! I had to laugh since your motivation did not make sence (ie you need cash but you bid?)
Hope you sell the thirds, and get back to work & off comp.
Richard

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually I seen they were yours , So i just had to find out how close you pay attention to your items:D . If I don't sell it soon , I just may take you up on your offer . If you are still interested . Hopefully I go back to work soon ,cause it is hella boring hangin on the pirate board all damn day anticipating every post:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D

·
Registered