Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 long box king cab. want to solid axle swap it. has any ever wheeled one one the rocks or in the woods and lived to tell the tale. I dont give a shit about boggin. should I just get a blazer or short box regular cab??? I have kingpin 60 and a 14 bolt under my piece of shit toyota truggy
and a 2wd chevy half ton sitting in my yard... I think you can all imagine where this is going. I just dont want to ruin a perfectly good street truck when I should have built something shorter. :confused:what length spring should I use up front???

·
Registered
628 Posts
if you think it's too long, then it is. if you don't care then build it and bash the shit out of it.

i\ll tell you this, if the woods around your house are anything like the woods around my house, then your truck is way to long.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
My ext cab short bed got through the Rubicon just fine. Little nick here, scratches everywhere and some damage to my bumpers, sliders and flat belly, but it squeezed through just fine.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What length spring???

perhaps you are to busy flaming me to have noticed but there was a technical question in my first post. :flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts