Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to space out the new BL's on the '71 ..the min I need is 1/2" and I am going to install longer wheel studs to the rotors. This is trail only rig ..less that 30 mph since it is full hydro. Any reason not to use just a spacer ..anyone know where to get them that thick?

Thanks, Cary

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
I have only seen 1/4 spacers, and I don't think you can stack them and still have enough threads on the stud.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
have you tried ebay? or summit? when i was looking for spacers i found a set of 4 on ebay for 5 lug trucks everywhere all diff sizes

·
Registered
43 Posts
performancewheel.com had an advertisment in 4wheel and offroad mag. from the looks of the add they can go up to a couple of inches thick and use your factory studs and just basically do kinda like an adpter plate(if that makes sense to you)

·
Registered
267 Posts
JC Whitney has 1/4" spacers. Even with dually studs I don't think you could put more than 1/2" on though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i told you about performancewheel.com there is also trailsport4x4.com and spidertrax.com that make similar spacers. they are all in 4-wheel and off road magazine;s advertisement section in the back of the mag. They all appear to have some realy thick spacers and some even have lifetime warranties.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts