Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,599 Posts
All I could find were the american racing and US wheel wagon wheels in 8lug 6.5.

Im running a set of each, they had different back space to help widen my 65in WMS rear to match my 69in WMS front.

I sanded them down and painted them black with black engine paint. Ive had good luck with that cheep engine paint found at autozone, checker, even wallmart carries the stuff..

No scratches after afew months of still sittin in the garage
:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
You can get the 15x8 or 15x10 in the black steelies from RockCrawler brand wheels, in the 8 on 6.5 hole pattern.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I got mine from Stockton wheel. I have heard many horror stories of Stockton wheel. I called them, said i wanted 8x6.5, 15x8 and 3.5" BS. He said they had 3 sets on the shelf. They showed up 3 days later. Nice thick wheels.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, i may call up stockton wheel.. I just wanted to keep the daytona style wheel if i could.
I would call up natl tire, but shipping is $20 a wheel... plus the wheel is $65 each.. sorry, i cant afford a rim that is $85... rather just get the US wheel white ones for $27.50 from summit racing.
And i know i can get them from 4 wheel parts... i just dont want to give them any more of my money.

Garrett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts