Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, need a 80-88 J10 Dana 44 Rear axle. Doesnt need to be complete, only need the housing really. but I have no problem getting a complete axle if the price is right. I am located in Southern Virginia ( Hampton ) but am willing to travel to NC, MD, DE, DC, and maybe even PA or NJ if i have to. Im from CT and might be in the area in the near future and would also entertain offers in CT,RI or any state along 95 between CT and Virginia.

Will also pay a finders fee if someone knows about a J10 in a junkyard local to me. Been to Pick n Pull in VB and most of the junkyards in suffolk along 58 and have found nothing.

I also would be intrested in fully built 6 lug axles ( geared , locked ) that are around 60-64" WMS. My front axle is a waggy 44 and I think its at 61.5", and currently have a piece of shit J10 44 rear axle thats 63" WMS

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Most of the '80 to '86 J10s are Model 20 rear (I have 4 of those trucks)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of em came with 44s. My XJ build just happen to include an 80-88 J10 44 but its blowing up and the housing isnt worth just regearing, carrier bearing tolerances are all fucked , I just need a new housing. Reason im so hell bent on finding another j10 44 is because I have 33 spline mosers for it and a 33 spline detroit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts