Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently broke an 80 series birfield. I found some stock birfield in Australia for $40 US dollars a piece. Does anyone know of a better deal than that in the states? I refuse to pay $250 for a new field. I found 1 about a year ago, now I don't have any. Which is not good since the 80 is thirsty for birfields. It might

Thank you,
Josh Mimms

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to Cristo he just broke 2 new fields. He said he did not know where any stock ones were at. Bobby Long does not have any.

Josh

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
joshmimms said:
I recently broke an 80 series birfield. I found some stock birfield in Australia for $40 US dollars a piece. Does anyone know of a better deal than that in the states? I refuse to pay $250 for a new field. I found 1 about a year ago, now I don't have any. Which is not good since the 80 is thirsty for birfields. It might

Thank you,
Josh Mimms
shipping from Oz should not be that much for a set of birfields. I don't think you could touch that price in the states. I heard that Bobby Long will treat other birfs if you send them to him. you might want to give that a try.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bobby can do it. The cage could break I don't think freezing it will change a thing. I did not break the bell or star when my broke. The cage cracked and the balls popped out when I turned the wheel. It might help but there is only one way to find out buy one and keep on keeping on. Bobby himself does not know what it will do.

Josh Mimms

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Josh.
Was that your 80 on Lower 2 in the pics about 2 mos ago? If so, AWESOME.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Re: Re: 80 series birfield broke/now needed

sixty said:

shipping from Oz should not be that much for a set of birfields. I don't think you could touch that price in the states. I heard that Bobby Long will treat other birfs if you send them to him. you might want to give that a try.
yes, bobby posted on the boards himself that he could treat 80 series birfs, and i can ASSURE you when you buy your new ones, you would be a STONER not to have them treated and thrown in!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've tried lower 2 a few times It's gotten very hard. My 80 is painted olive drab if that helps. I don't think I'll get them treated from Bobby. How much for the worn out birfield?

Josh

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
joshmimms said:
I talked to Cristo he just broke 2 new fields
Josh, I don't know how odl the newfields that he broke are, but they are on like Gen IV or Gen V, and they are much stronger than before.

I know Bobby's stuff is the :nuke: around here, but I have a warranty... and I haven't broken any of the newest Newfields yet...

·
Registered
975 Posts
You just haven't had any good seat time yet now that the front locker is fixed:flipoff2: That might change at the CTB ride:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts