Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently broke an 80 series birfield. I found some stock birfield in Australia for $40 US dollars a piece. Does anyone know of a better deal than that in the states? I refuse to pay $250 for a new field. I found 1 about a year ago of a totaled 80 , now I don't have any. Which is not good since the 80 is thirsty for birfields.

Thank you,
Josh Mimms

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
If you're talking about an FJ-80, then go to the landcruiser forum!

If you're talking 80's year truck then you're in the right place.

truck birfs go for around $80, give or take. period.

P.s., look in the FOR SALE section!!:flipoff2:

Newbies:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
get a replacement for your fj80field:D and then send them both here

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More 80 series axel hit the trails under mini trucks then they do under 80 series land cruiser. I figrued it was a good place to start. Hay when you need parts you have to ask everyone.

Josh

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,738 Posts
joshmimms said:
More 80 series axel hit the trails under mini trucks then they do under 80 series land cruiser. I figrued it was a good place to start. Hay when you need parts you have to ask everyone.

Josh
They do!!!! have yet to see one around here!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
248 Posts
OOP'S said:

They do!!!! have yet to see one around here!!!!!:rolleyes:
Man OOP'S you must be getting old... I run an FJ80 Front axle, and we've wheeled together... :D

And OVRROKS, Bobby Long does do the FJ80 Birfs, just you get no warranty on them, since he does not have cores. I know this for a fact since my FJ80 Longfields just came back today..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Canuckbuzz said:

Man OOP'S you must be getting old... I run an FJ80 Front axle, and we've wheeled together... :D

And OVRROKS, Bobby Long does do the FJ80 Birfs, just you get no warranty on them, since he does not have cores. I know this for a fact since my FJ80 Longfields just came back today..

Thats cool, sounds like I need to get a set of those $40.00 birfs and ship them off to Bobby Long and have a set ready to go when I break mine.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Nah, don't bother with Longfields. Get Newfields instead.

Why do I hear the sound of a wallet getting flushed down the toilet?

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Canuckbuzz said:

let us know how your 80 treated birfs hold up!!

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts