body is a little rough.
$6000 obo

pics:
http://s725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/juicywhip13/

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This jeep works great, it has been up most of the trails in Johnson Valley including backdoor.

·
Registered
324 Posts
the wrangler tub bolts right up to the cj frame, right?
how much extra?
have you beefed up the frame at all?

how much tread on the tires?
any driveline issues? motor run well?

thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From what I was told, the cj frame should bolt up to the yj tub. I was planning on cutting off the stock mounts and moving them up. I can throw in the tub for $200. The jeep has zero issues. Everything works great. The tires have about a .5 inch of tread left. They have never been driven on the street, just three seasons in the rocks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Regarding the frame, my understanding is the the cj has some weak spots or is much weaker than the yj frame, so I know that some people weld extra plate, etc. to it

is the axle in front high pinion?

the yj tub have dents or any body problems?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Regarding the frame, my understanding is the the cj has some weak spots or is much weaker than the yj frame, so I know that some people weld extra plate, etc. to it

is the axle in front high pinion?

the yj tub have dents or any body problems?
The frame is stock, but I have never had any issues with it. I could get a yj frame too, but at that point its really just starting over. The front axle is low pinion and the yj tub is the blue one pictured on my photobucket. It is basically in good shape except is has a large dent in the driverside firewall. It looks like it will be pretty easy to straighten out. It isn't a show tub, but shoud work great for a rock jeep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts