Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Ok, will reduce price to 22,500$ I know it ain't a hugh reduction but really it aint a bad price, very reasonable coming with a less then a year old 16,000 lbs 17 ft deck over. it still bothers me to sell but I've got to.

Ok here it is don't really want to sell but things have changed.
81 CJ7 California offroad liciensed.
350 truck engine fresh rebuilt.
mild cam, truck heads: magna fluxed new valve's springs etc. engine has to many good parts to list. Corevette TPI, manifold pressure type with Howell chip set for all peramiters right down to the tires. Aluminum radiator.
465 tranny to a 205
Rockwell axles u-joint style with Detroit lockers. 4 link front and rear with
1 1/4 hiems both ends with 2" 1/4 wall DOM. tubing is all 1 3/4 dom, and 2 dom most brackets and plts through out jeep are 1/4 and 3/8 T1 steel.
Bilstien 17" coil overs with remote resevior. 15 gal fuel cell in rear, and still have room for rear seat. Aluminium dash with painless wiring. All pro comp guages. Two optima bateries. TSL 44" tires. MTR bead locks. Warn 9000 winch. Linexed interior. Full cage. Full hydro set up in front.
Built by a professional welder with over 12 years exp. "me".
All this and it comes with a "new 17 ft deck over equip. trailer."

22,500$ located in brentwood CA "bay area"

Pics to fallow as I am at work and needed to list while in the mood if you get my drift. This rig has been out and has proven itself. But no trail rash.
No tire kickers as selling this puts me in a bad mood.
Call [email protected] 925- 240-6645

Attachments

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
i would see this all the time comming home from work. it looks like a well built rig and is very clean.
that pic doesnt do it justice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts