Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this truck for a project or parts and ended up not using anything from it. its an 81 toy 4x4 5speed 22r. the truck has "rust issues" rust in bed, hood has dent with rust, passenger door has surface rust drivers has rust on bottom of door. some cancer rust in floor of cab. NO cancer rust on frame. the truck ran and drove and did not smoke when I bought it I have since pulled the webber carb system truck will come with my stock set up. 4wheel drive worked fine and trans shifted fine. truck looks like it has a 3-4inch lift unknown maker. Stock steering solid axle 33 inch bfg all terrains 40-50% tread 3 are ok pass front is separated.
This truck would be a good start for a crawler or a good parts truck especially with a solid axle and top shift transfercase.
truck is located in phx az (power and us60)

450.00 obo would love to sell it this week. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do im working on formating them now I can email them if you need

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres another the floor is mainly covered with just dirt but there is a hole in 3 of the 4 corners of the cab that you can see the ground. the dent on the hood is just out of sight its a good one. this truck would need some WORK to get the body good enough for the road would make a great trail truck. the doors open and close and fit nicely. what ever your imagining in rust double it and you might be close its mainly surface id say the bed is mostly junk but still workable. the rockers have some cancer too.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts