Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is just a repost of another vehicle I currently have on here as very built 82 toyota. Sorry if I piss anyone off by repost an old thread like this, but I am desperate to sell it now! $5500 bucks :eek: for this sick rig. Job injury and complications arising out of it force me to sell :( , so please someone pick this up. Don't make me part it out At this price. This truck has been a huge part of my life and I have had it ever since I was 15, and I can't help but feel stupid for doing this I will be removing the hydro assist, msd, and the tool box (present from the grandmother). All the other goods come with it. Just hoping a new thread will recieve a little more exposure. You will never find a truck in this good of shape with all these goods for this price! Thanks for understanding :D Here goes.........dont hesitate to make an offer guys
my # is 916 289 3360Here are the specs:
ENGINE:
350 tbi out of a 1/2 ton van
poweraid spacer
msd 6al ignition control
K and N filter
3" exhaust to a single 1 chamber flow.
new starter
new 105 amp alternator
new water pump
new ps pump
new msd wires
new plugs
new cap and rotor

TRANNY AND TRANSFER CASE:
700 r4 tranny
b and m street shift kit
standard hurst shifter
new filter and tranny flush
b and m 24000 gvw transmission cooler with 10" fan
AA 700 r4 to toy t case adapter

FRONT AXLE:
85 front end
5.29 richmond gears
ARB
longfields
HD high steer with 1.25" .250 wall dom tube with chevy 1 ton ends
new lancruiser rotors
new v6 calipers
hydro assist
diff guard
5/8" ubolt flip kit
1.5" aluminum wheel spacers
all new seals

REAR AXLE:
86 ifs rear
detroit locker
5.29 gears(new)
new install kit set up by extreme gear offroad
new brake shoes and turned rotors
5/8" u bolt flip kit
2" blocks

SUSPENSION:
63" chevy leafs with overload
44044 wagoneer springs with new bushings
rs 9000 shocks in the rear
standard eliminator shocks up front
2" body lift

TIRES AND WHEELS:
(4) 35" mtrs at 90 to 95% tread on aluminum 589 style mod wheels
also have spare tire with 99% tread mounter on steel wheel

MISC.
Custom rock sliders
custom front and rear bumpers
warn hs9500 winch
roller fairlead
new u joints for drivelines
custom billet grill
downey 4 core radiator with 3 10" fans
hood pins
reverse and rock crawler lights
nice aluminum diamond plate tool box
bucket seats
RE hand throttle
alpine cd player
4 6x9 speakers
1" bore v6 master cylinder
stainless brake lines all around
bed mat
very trick set of half doors and a set of full doors
spare front and rear drivelines and other spares.

There are probably a few things I am forgeting, but this is the jist of it. Truck is completly SMOG LEGAL!!! Kinda in a pinch right now and am looking to sell fast! Thanks a lot

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am going to the bank today to try and get a loan to buy this incase nobody wants my truck either. I am very interested.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure (if you really are interested) if a bank will give a loan for an old vehicle like this. Most banks or credit unions will only go back as far as 95 for a vehicle such as this. The only way to get this would be to get a personal loan, or a line of credit. My girl works at the bank, she knows these things. :D Capital one auto loans will finance a vehicle, but only if it is no less than 7500 bucks. I went through them for my ride and they were great. Only problem with this is that it has to be only 150% max of kelly blue book, so it would have to get appraised by a reputable auto mechanic written on company letterhead with an itemized list. If you wanted to do this, you can give me 7500 and I'll shoot you back the 2000 after it clears. I'll pm ya with more details. ttt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts