Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
83 and later Chevy/GM Weld Racing Prostar brushed aluminum wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 4 Weld Racing Prostar brushed aluminum wheels for sale. They are 15X9 (outside lip to lip), 5 on 5 (127mm) bolt pattern (late model Chevy/ GM: Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban 2x4, and half ton trucks- tag says 83 and later). THESE ARE NOT FJ SERIES WHEELS.

Each wheel has a center cap. These are not the shinny polished wheels, but the brushed wheels. 2 of the wheels have Pirelli Scorpions that will be dismounted after sale.

BEST OFFER!!! BEST OFFER!!! or since I have to state a price, $200 MAKE ME AN OFFER OR TRADE. These go each for around 150 new. I really am looking for hydro assist parts and need around 200 to do it so that is the 200 offer. Buyer to pay for shipping from Lemoore, CA 93245. Trades would be for a trailer axle with 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern or GPS mapping software that can also print maps.

Paypal is best payment.

Pictures tomorrow evening.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
Pics? I am interested for my 2wd Chevy.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of one of the wheels. The other 3 are in the same general condition. It is too dark to get the other 3 tonight. I will post more tomorrow.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
Check shipping from 03036 please.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoa man. You know how paypal works. 3 to 5 days to enter the bank. Today is Saturday. It is a pending payment until Monday morning and I said I will ship it to you Monday at the latest Tuesday if I had to find a special box.

I said I will not ship until it clears the bank. I figured by Friday. It is Saturday and it is pending which means it will be ready to go Monday when the banks catch up from the weekend. All transfers before 3:00pm Firday are not cleared until Monday morning. THey date it from the day of transfer but pending still is in effect.

I have never reneged on a deal and they will go out. Your payment went to paypal on the 25th of this month. today is the 28th. I specifically said that it will take 3 to 5 days to CLEAR the bank and for me to ship. It is the weekend and it is the 3rd day. Monday makes it the 5the day.

I will ship them Monday. I said 3 to 5 days to clear the bank and I will ship. I am still within the time limit.

I sent you an PM saying I will ship monday or Tuesday (if a special box was needed) and that the money was clearing.

If you feel that this is unreasonable and not done in a timely manner (I did say 3 to 5 day and sent you a PM once I knew the funds were availabe), I will be happy to refund your money. If that is what you want, let me know.

I would be more than happy to do so so that you do not feel you are cheated. I will send you a tracking number once the package is off. I am not a businss nor claimed to be. I do not have a shipping department nor do I feel that on the 3rd day, I am greatly behind on shipping when I said it would be 3 to 5 days (as per the statement on paypal when electronic funds are transfered- 3 to 5 business days). I am sorry you feel that I am not moving fast enough for you. Money sent ot paypal on the 25th and an item shipped on the 30th or the 32st does not seem like I am taking too long to ship.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts