Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

New post for new price since you can't view new price in title. Someone who knows what they are doing and has the parts could have this up and running within a weekend. If you are in the area, come check it out and listen to her run.

I am selling my 1983 Toyota 4x4. I bought this truck and started to build it up but ran out of money.

This truck has many new parts.

Ford 351W (Rebuilt with 1300miles on engine) 4br edelbrock carb. Engine was rebuilt by local shop. Aluminum Radiator.

Ford C4 Tranny (Rebuilt by local shop) Paradise Transmisson. Have reciepts.

Currently has a dana44 in the front that is pretty much just the housing. Chevy 12bolt in the rear.

The truck has new dash, new carpet, new toyo bucket racing seats, new headlinder, new B&M Hammer Shifter. (someone stole the knob) New saginaw power steering pump.

The truck has new perl white paint that was done before I bought it. It is not the greatest paint job but looks alright.

Has 63" chevys in the rear and new 44044's in the front.

This is a great project truck and I wish I could finish it. Will make a great truck for someone. The truck is not street legal. I took it to the referee at butte college to see what would need to be done to it to make street legal. The engine is out of a 1983 Ford Bronco, so to make it street legal it would need to comply to a 83 bronco. He gave me all the paper work which I will give to buyer if they wish to make it street legal. The truck is not currently driveable. Needs breaks, shocks, drivelines, steering, etc. Runs and sounds great. Buyer will need to bring a trailor.

Located in Chico, California. I do not want to part it out. Send me msg or I can be reached by phone at 530-899-9048 or 530-228-3022. Ask for Rick.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
extremly interested how about a trade for a 2003 honda xr 100 with bbr susp front and rear, headlight, k & N cold air and other do-dads its in good shape probly worth around 1600 but i need to get rid of it. could probly come up with cash to if that didnt work but the bike could be a better deal for u. any pics of the rest of the truck would be great, especially the engine compartment and under carrage. thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
sorry didnt see that you already had pics in first post

1 - 15 of 15 Posts