Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta sell my '83 Toyota P/U because I am moving to San Diego here in June. Hasn't even been wheeled yet. The time frame was drastically shortened (forcing the sale). Also includes all the parts out of the original (seats, etc.)

Specs:
Rebuilt Motor (22r) with Less than 10,000 miles on rebuild (have all documentation)
Custom Leaf suspension
Front Locker
Dual transfer cases (marlin adapter)
Hi-Steer (trail gear)
Two Truck Boxes
Brand New Carpet
Sweet Speed bucketseats (also have some Jeg Racing seats I will include)
17x40x15 Gumbo Mudders (40" - 6 tires)
15x12 Wheels
Stock axles (was going to upgrade the birfields in the front and throw an IFS Rear axle on rear)
120" Wheelbase
Chopped Fenders
Tow Straps/Chains/etc.
CBs (2 of them) and Antenna
Chevy Alternator
New Battery
7" front toyota lift springs and original cloth chairs included as parts
...The list goes on and on...

Moving to San Diego here in June and need to sell my toy. Would like $4500 OBO. HELP! PM me if interested.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no tow rig or trailer, gotta pay for school, and just no place to park/work on it. Will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks guys and gals!

EarlKann - no pics as of now, but i will send you a few once I get them :) Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get some pics here within the week. It is actually in the Tri-Cities right now. I will be there next weekend (March 10th) if you are in that area.

Thanks for the interest. I need to sell my yota within the next month, all offers will be considered. Thanks everyone for your time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appreciate the offer brother, but I just sold the bike here a few months back :) Thanks for your time and response to my ad :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Could we see some pictures? Were is the truck located in the tri-cities? I live in Kennewick and might like to take a look at it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you've got mail brother. I will be in Richland on Saturday if you want to come over and check it out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts