Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need stock drivelines from an 84/85 longbed Toyota pickup. I can trade my stock 82 Longbed D-lines or cash. Let me know what you have. I at least need the rear so I can drive my truck on the street. Thank you. PM me or email: [email protected]

Ian

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
no, don't tell me............let me guess your location, more fun that way.............mmmmmmmmmm let me guess the length of the shaft too, no sence in having a # that I could use to check the lb shaft I have.???????????????????????????:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flame on!

Oops...:flipoff2: ...I was busy today, sorry. Now I feel l like an ass.

Im in Monterey, CA but I know not the length of the drive line. I had the stock 82 tranny (L50/52?) and D-lines in there until today. Im assuming that if I put a G52 in like Im planning to, the stock 84/85 D-lines should fit, right? Or is that a newbie thing to think as well? All I really need is the rear D-line. Thanks,

IAN

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, thanks. Im gonna pick up the trans in Antelope this next week or weekend. Oroville is in the Sac area, right? Ill let you know when Im up so I can pick it up.

Thanks, IAN

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
MaverickToy81 said:
Will do, thanks. Im gonna pick up the trans in Antelope this next week or weekend. Oroville is in the Sac area, right? Ill let you know when Im up so I can pick it up.

Thanks, IAN
I am 80 miles north of sac, little over an hour

1 - 6 of 6 Posts