Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I gots whatchu need!

I have an 88 tailgate that IS grey. It is in near perfect condition, with only a tiny parking lot type dent in the lower right corner. It's on a bobbed bed that I MAY consider selling/tradeing as well. The bed is in really good shape, but not perfect, there are a few small dents that could be EASILY fixed. It's been Rhino lined also. I was gonna put it on my truck to replace the one I fawked up at the hammers, but I might just build a flatbed. I live in Morro Bay, about 4 1/2 hours from you. I would be willing to meet you half way, in Santa Barbara. I am asking $50 for the tailgate or $140 for the bed and tailgate. These prices are negotialble, I'm also looking for some 35's. So maybe we could talk trade/plus cash? Let me know:smokin:

ERIC

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not interested in the bed since i'm going to bob my 4runner but I want the tailgate for $50...

i'll call you within the next couple days

brett

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Brett, that sounds good to me. I will be out of town the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd. How soon do you need this tailgate? Let me know!

P.S. since your only buying the tailgate, any chance you could come get it in Morro Bay? It's absolutley beautiful up here! I could show you some of our trails in central Cal.! If so, and you need it this weekend, I have a buddy that will be watching my house and pets all weekend, so thats not a prob. If you don't need it right away, I do go down south to San Bernardino to visit my kids about once a month. Maybe I could deliver it to you? I'm not sure when I'll be down that way next, but we'll work something out.
Let me know!

ERIC

·
Registered
267 Posts
SO, DO YOU WANT IT OR WHAT?

Give me a call CHEWY! I got your tailgate, just let me know when you want to pick it up!

LATER!

ERIC

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I have a white tail gate and bed for $100 off an 85.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
what the hell are you up to now????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts