Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the story on this rig is... It started as an 84 toyota 4runner, is now fully tubed sitting on 39.5 TSL's and is trail dedicated. I had just recked my project truck and so I bought the truck (already tubed and done up right) then put my goodies from my 87 runner into it. This was one of the original BTG trucks that I got off of a friend. The Runner has...

+Fully tubed and tigged cage, sick welds I get comments on them all the time (to bad they are not my wields :homer:)
+39.5 TSL's on 15X15 alcoa look-a-likes
+Longfields up front
+IFS steering box
+IFS rear axle
+Stainless steal brake lines
+Doug Thorley header
+KC's
+High steer
+Trans is a Marlin heavy duty rebuild should last forever (less than 10k tops since the freekin expensive rebuild)
+T-Case 4.7 crawling gears from All pro
+Wielded front and rear 4:10's
+I just did a bunch of work on motor when trans was pulled -> T chain, head gasket, water pump, oil pump, plugs, pan gasket etc hence no leaks.
+vented rotor set up front
+u bolt flip kits front and rear

This truck has so much time and money into it, it is insane that I have to sell it! The suspension set up is excellent, I wish I could say it was all my handy work but it was not. It is leaf front and rear and works better than every leafed truck that I have wheeled with. It makes most water falls (6' +) and obstacles in general seem easy. The truck does not leak any fluids, the only thing wet is normal seeping from the front axle seals. I posted this truck for sale about a year ago, went out to get it ready to show and it wouldn't start. I let it sit because I didn't want to sell it but I just don't have time so I have to let it go. I figured out that it was a broken wire in the wire loom from a friend who wheeled his truck onto mine (thanks Wes for those 20 hours of diag time :flipoff2:) So truck is running and ready for the season. Email me I will send you pics...
EMAIL ME I PROB WONT BE CHECKING PM's 4000 obo
<[email protected]>

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe trade for other runners or p/u... Toyota's only!!! (Sorry but I don't mess around with the other crap :D)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets see some offers besides asking to part it out:D I can't believe I still have this thing! Great truck at an already great asking price, waiting for the right buyer I guess :shaking:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts