Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i have a 85 4Runner i was going to build but now have other plans.

Factory Straight Axle w/ EFI 4cyl 5 speed. Motor is Brand new ZERO miles. All in all the truck is pretty much all stock!! It came with some lift blocks in the back and has a brand new set of 31x10.50 Cooper AT's on alloy wheels. Interior is pretty nice for a 85 truck.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brand New Trail Gear Toyota High Steer Crossover Steering Kit Still in the box. $275.00

New Trail gear IFS Steering Box Mount and a IFS steering box with the steering shaft and rag joints pulled off a 94 running and driving truck. $100 for all of it.

Brand New set of Trail Gear Shackles Front Offset 5", and also have the spacers that will make them work on the rear also. $50 for shackles with front and rear spacers.

Toyota Forward Shift Transfercase off a 92 Pickup in perfect working condition. $65

Pair of warn Hubs to fit a Toyota IFS front end 86-94 $40

1 Pair of Rear leaf springs off 84 Pickup $40

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINISHED EDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let the 4Runner go for 2800.00 as is w/ the 31's

If you take all the parts with the 4Runner $450 extra!!!

This truck is pretty clean for old as it is.

Located in lufkin Tx. 75901

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
very interested in the runner. does the ac work? any rust?(frame, under body?) original paint? can you send some pics of interior/engine bay? where in tx?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
frame is solid not any rust to speak of. The ac is all there it needs to be charged, I can do it and also i am sure it all works. I have not got that far. I will get more pics. this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is a stock metal hood, when we took it off while rebuilding the motor some how some one bent it, I am not sure how, but its just a little bent. The truck has been repainted some where down the line, its in good shape for a 85, but has always been red in color

·
Registered
974 Posts
wish you were closer. I could have written you a check today:flipoff2:

Bump for a clean runner at a good price.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that sami is pretty cool, I am just not in the market for anything like that right now. Thanks!

BUMP

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey this is a nice Yota. The price is very fair, would be great for a younger person looking to start and learn. I have built a few formula ones from these. They are great to work with and easy to find parts. PS the wiring harness sucks but on 35 with some ebay parts and a welder, you'll have a great street/trail ride. Did he mention rebuilt engine. Good luck with your sale. Thats your bump......

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried to call you back but got VM. i will try again tonight around 8pm.?.?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE!!!!

I got rid of the 35's and the wheels. i am going to put all the parts up for sale seperate, the 4runner now has the alloy wheels and 31's on it. Still asking just $2800for the truck.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Damn, a good deal and LOCAL! And I have no money right now. Bout right. Good lookin 4runner, Bump for ya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts