Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '85 and '87 S-10 Blazer for sale.

1985 Blazer: This truck has had all new GM sheet metal installed and painted a nice metillec blue, over $8000 invested in body alone. Interior floor boards from firewall to tailgate has been coated with truck bed liner for protect and sound deadening. Includes a new 2.8L GM crate engine. Needs assembly!!!

1987 Blazer: This truck is rusty and runs rough, bought it as a package deal with the '85 model to use for all the misc. parts. 2.8L F.I./ automatic. I have began disassembly of this vehicle.

Both Blazer are equipped with automatics and 3:73 gears both front and rear.

Also including parts from a 1993 2WD S-10 pick up. Parts include good running 2.8L/ 5 speed tranny, 3:42 geared rear axle, wiring harness, both door glass and misc small parts.

Bring a few trucks and trailers and start a new project!!!

Asking $2500 O.B.O.
Trucks are located in Castalia, Ohio.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok guys, I need to get rid of these due to having to have surgery. All reasonable offers will be considered. Would make a great father and son project.

Was going to build blue one for the wife and drop a small block in the remains of the brown one for strictly off road use, wouldn't have to fell guilty for cutting up a vehicle to make a rock crawler/ mud bogger or so forth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Drop

Due to failing health and needing/ wanting to spend more time with the family the next six months, I'm dropping the price down to $2000 to pass it along to someone else with more time on their hands.

Would make a nice street/ trail truck with aloittle work. Drop me a line with any offers, I WILL consider all offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts